Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Fargo (pre-trip post)



Ummm -- you know people that stress MAJOR when packing? Hi, my name's Kat, nice to meet you. I've packed and re-packed. And now instead of giving into the crazy of packing yet AGAIN -- I decided to post a quick blog. 

How excited am I? SO excited. I get to see the boy and run in a new half marathon this weekend! I've never ran the same city twice in a half marathon so far.. fun to think about! First was Dallas, then Chicago, next will be Fargo and then Traverse City. Look at me go. Anywho -- 

My cat is NOT excited to see me leave ...


Luckily I have some sweet friends to come check on him and give him some lovin' when I'm gone. 


Everyone has been saying I'm looking tan, and it's because I've been running outside.


SOOOO excited to get to Fargo! I'll update you guys when I get back.

Byeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment