Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mix it Up Monday & New Music Tuesday


Mix it up Monday
Well -- nothing really super new today. Getting up early was a struggle with the time change, but I trreated myself to some coffee with coconut milk, and that was tastyyyy. I am obsessed with coconut lately. Even got these babies at the store:

COCONUT M&Ms. They weren't as good as I wanted them to be :(

I also started a new devotional with a few girlfriends this morning by Oswald Chambers, My Utmost for His Highest, and I enjoyed it this morning -- totally applied to where I'm at right now, which is not waiting, and just going into "do" mode before sitting and thinking and listening. So, that's something new I'm doing. Also had some of Justin's maple nut butter, and it was delish.

New Music Tuesday
Uhhh...where's the music at? Because there's really not much new out. Instead -- I'll just provide the songs I'm loving today.
 
Sweet - DMB

Cruise - FGL (simply because I am READY for summer, like yesterday.)

Stay - Rihanna Ft. Mikky Ecco. Love this one.

And, just for laughs:

Hilarious. "Veganville" skit :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment