Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mix it up Monday & New Music Tuesday

 Mix it up Monday


Oh yum -- at P Squared in Downtown Lansing. AWESOME. They have SO many wine option by the glass. It's a cute small space, with comfy chairs in the corner, a long bartop, and high top tables. The music was a bit loud, but that's really my only complaint. BONUS: On Mondays their wine glasses are ALL half off. All of them. Even better? Their small plate apps are ALSO half off from 4-9! I mean, hello -- I was excited to go, and then I get there and get that little memo. Anyway, I has a Spanish Rioja and a Chenin Blanc. Both great. My friend Sheena is into super sweet wines (as she says, "like grape juice"), and our waitress was SO sweet and brought out several tastes for her to try before deciding. She may have talked smack behind the bar, but was super sweet at the table -- all that matters :) So, Check out this place. They also have other specials -- Tuesday is $5 off all flights AND all day happy hour (11-6), Wednesday is half off bottles, and Thursday they have some other specials. They also have beer for the non-wino's --- if those even exist. Click here to view their menu. 

New Music Tuesday! 
Kate Nash - Girl Talk   Finally. I love love LOVE Kate Nash, and have for a long time. She's funky and fun, and perfect for summer or a gloom day. This album is a bit more fierce/grungy than her other Brit-pop albums, but I still like it.  Check out Omygod! and All Talk.
Luke Brian - Spring Break Here to Party it's just a comp album, but I love Luke Brian, and I don't care :) Perfect Summer-Prep album.

Had a great morning at East Lansing Hot Yoga Slow Flow (burned over 300 calories per my watch) and excited for my group run tonight at 7:00 with a cupcake for dinner at Sugar Shack!

Happy Spring Break Day to me :)
Happy Tuesday all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment