Friday, April 5, 2013

Injury Clinic, Week in Review, New Hair!!


Hey guys -- hope everyone is having a great week! So, I've been complaining about some knee pain, and I went to the Playmakers Injury Clinic (free and awesome, by the way) this last Wednesday. It's every Wednesday from 6-8, but I'd recommend getting there early. Anyway, I got some new stretches for my runners knee issues, and am excited to start feeling better and back to my full fledged long runs, pain-free! :) 





My friend Kelly gave me some Honey Stingers chews and "waffle" for my birthday, and I really like these little snacks to get me through my longer runs. The chews are TOO chewy like the Cliff or Blocks are, making them easier to chomp on the go. The waffle is good. That's all I have to say about that :) I'll post some pics next time.

Went to see Admission, and it was pretty good. Not as funny as expected -- I hate it when movies advertise it as a comedy and while it's funny, it's not how I'd categorize it. But, worth the matinee price for sure. Plus I LOVE me some Tina Fey and Paul Rudd. Love. :) 

On my movie trip I discovered something awesome and frightful at the same time -- Eastwood now has  FRANCESCA'S!!! 

Oh for the LOVE of clothes, I was SO excited. Seriously. I already have several things on my "want" list, neatly inventoried in my little head. <3 Their stuff is super cute and I feel like it's really affordable. Their clothing isn't made cheaply either, which makes it worth it. I have several dresses/cardigans that I've had for a few years and still look nice. I will probably be hitting it up all summer.

I have work all weekend, which will for sure be an adjustment...so nice to RE-join the weekend workforce not ..... oh well. Something has to afford me these Francesca goods haha!! And running goods. I mean, summer is coming which means I'll actually be doing shit. CANNOT WAIT.

Anywho -- hope everyone is enjoying this warm(er) weather and spending some QT with Mother Nature :) I'm set for an 8 mile trail run tomorrow. I'll take pics :) Oh and PS -- officially pissed at my scale. Next week I am NOT having any cheats, and I'm going to try to eliminate fruit to get these sugar cravings under control :/ I've been doing AWESOME with my workouts (plus extras), so it won't take too much to see some results this next week.

Fun pics from this week:
7 miles DONE!
Rudy: "Stop taking my picture and throw the damn toy, already."
BEFORE AND AFTER: 5 inches gone. Loving my new do! 
Chicken veggie soup = UHMAZE. 
Veggie prep for the week. Good eats! 

Happy Friday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment